- When is the application deadline?
The current application deadline: August 30, 2021
- What requirements do I need to fulfill in order to apply?
University degree in music – not just in conducting! – and full application is a prerequisite. Candidates must then perform a selected piece to a professional committee. More information about the recording can be found by clicking here.
- When is the entry exam?
The entry exam for the 2021 semester: September 2, 2021.
- How long does the semester last?
The 2021 semester begins in September and lasts until the middle of December 2021. It will end in a final concert.
- How many applicants will be admitted?
After the entry exam, 10 Young Maestros will be admitted to the program.
- How often will there be sessions/programs/workshops?
There will be seminars two times a week, the time of these will be discussed and announced before. The semester will end in a one-week intensive course with orchestra and a five-day choir leader course.
- Is it a problem if I can’t participate in every seminar?
No, but without attending lectures, participating in the program doesn’t make much sense.
- How much does the program cost?
After a successful entry exam the program is entirely free for the admitted Young Maestros.
- Is it allowed to accept invitations during the program?
Of course, training is specifically designed to get the Young Maestro as many requests as possible.
- Who will be our teachers?
Click here to view our current faculty. (Soon.)